- 1 It is not necessary to register with us in order to use most parts of this Website. [However, particular areas of this Website will only be accessible only if you have registered.]
USE OF WEBSITE
- 3 All reasonable measures are taken by us to ensure that this Website is operational all day, every day. However, occasionally technical issues may result in some downtime and accordingly we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
- 4 Where possible we always try to give advance warning of maintenance issues that may result in Website down time but we shall not be obliged to provide such notice.
VISITOR PROVIDED MATERIAL
- 6 When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this Website any material:
a.) for which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
b.) that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom;
c.) which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
- 7 [We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to this website in breach of Paragraph 1.7.]
LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
- 8 Throughout this Website you may find links to third party websites. The provision of a link to such a website does not mean that we endorse that website. If you visit any website via a link on this Website you do so at your own risk.
- 9 Any party wishing to link to this website is entitled to do so provided that the conditions below are observed:
a.) you do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products of another party unless this has been agreed with us in writing;
b.) you do not misrepresent your relationship with this website; and
c.)the website from which you link to this Website does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content or, content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
- 10 INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- 11 The Site is owned by ZED NEVADA Limited and any and all intellectual property rights in the Site including, but not limited to, copyright and database rights and any logos or trademarks (whether registered or unregistered) are owned by and remain the property of ZED NEVADA Limited(or its third party licensors as applicable) at all times.
- 12 You are permitted to print off one copy only and may download extracts of the content on the Site for your own personal use, and may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on the Site, provided that:
- 13 Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as authors of material on the Site is always acknowledged;
- 14 No documents or related graphics on the Site are modified in any way, this includes the removal of any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the Site;
- 15 No graphics on the Site are used separately from the corresponding text;
- 16 You do not use any part of the content on the Site for commercial purposes without our prior written consent;
- 17 You agree that you will not use any part of the Site to:
- 18 (a) Commit or encourage any criminal offense;
- 19 (b) Send or receive any material which is offensive, or which may be abusive, indecent, obscene or menacing, or in breach of confidence, copyright, privacy or any other rights. In the event we believe any material falls within any or all of these categories we shall be entitled to remove it without notice;
- 20 (c) Collect or store personal data about other users;
- 21 (d) insert or knowingly or recklessly transmit or distribute a virus, worm, Trojan horse, time bomb, trap door or any other computer code, files or programs or repetitive requests designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or to diminish the quality of, interfere with the performance of or impair the functionality of the Site;
- 22 (e) Hack into any aspect of the Site;
- 23 (f) Circumvent, or attempt to seek to circumvent, any of the security safeguards of the Site;
- 24 (g) Send any unsolicited advertising or other promotional material, commonly referred to as “spam”, “junk mail”, “chain letter”, “pyramid schemes” or any other form of solicitation by email or by any other electronic means;
- 25(h) Send email or any other type of electronic message with the intention or result of affecting the performance or functionality of any computer facilities; or
- 26 (i) Permit any third party to do any of the above.
Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
- 27 Whilst we do take all reasonable steps to make sure that the information on this website is up to date and accurate at all times we do not guarantee that all material is accurate and ,or up to date.
- 28 All material contained on this Website is provided without any or warranty of any kind. You use the material on this Website at your own discretion.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
- 29 We do not accept liability for any loss or damage that you suffer as a result of using this Website.
LAW and JURISDICTION
- 31 The Site is controlled and operated by ZED NEVADA Limited from the United Kingdom. We make no representations that materials in the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access the Site from other locations do so at their own risk and are responsible for compliance with any and all local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
- 32 These terms and your use of information or materials from this Site shall be governed by the laws of England and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales, save that we may take action in any appropriate jurisdiction to protect our intellectual property rights.
Our business’s trading name is: ZED NEVADA
Our registered business office is:
ZED NEVADA LTD
207 REGENT STREET
Our VAT registration number is: Coming shortly
Our phone contact details are: 07581 333978